- IWCA Members Only Site
- Members Only
|IWCA Privacy Statement|
When registering for communications on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
We collect information from you when you subscribe to IWCA communications.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, sign up for our communications, respond to a survey or marketing communication or use certain other site features in the following ways:
· To send periodic emails regarding our activities and education and general information about IWCA initiatives.
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
To ensure the safety of your data on our website and systems, we have implemented appropriate technical, contractual, administrative, physical and organizational measures to protect your personal data from loss, destruction, unauthorized access, accidental or unlawful disclosure and manipulation. Although we cannot and do not guarantee the security of your personal data, these measures are subject to continuous development in accordance with technological progress and are periodically reviewed to comply with all applicable privacy laws. Only authorized staff, and authorized third party companies’ (i.e. service providers) who have contractually agreed to keep all information secure have access to your personal data. All staff who have access to your personal data are required to adhere to the staff confidentiality regulations and all third-party employees who have access to your personal data have signed non-disclosure agreements. In addition, data transfer agreements are in place with third-party companies that have access to your personal data to make sure these data remain secure.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to unaffiliated parties your personally identifiable information without your express consent. If you have registered for an IWCA event, your information will be used only to provide necessary services for the event experience unless you expressly consent to sharing. A membership list is available to dues-paying members of the Association, including our Associate members, who may use the list to offer sales information. You may opt out of being included on the membership list at any time by following this link.
Our online store links to a third party vendor for apparel sales only.
You are able to change their personal information:
• By emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on "Unsubscribe" on any email you receive from IWCA. Once you click "Unsubscribe" you will have a list of options from which to unsubscribe.
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
It's also important to note that we allow third party behavioral tracking
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
• Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email