IWCA encourages all industry vendors, suppliers, trainers, and trade show participants to consider year-round membership in the IWCA. In the course of the past year IWCA has launched a brand-new website, dramatically increased our online social media presence with page memberships on average of 4,000 across multiple platforms and average engagement of daily posts in the thousands, expanded our online learning catalog to 50 plus professional development courses, OSHA safety related courses, and glass education courses, at minimum - weekly e-newsletters reaching 4-5,000 unique emails, annual presentations at GANA/NGA national conferences, and partnered with AIA in continuing education. Your membership in the IWCA now offers more opportunity than ever to reach the people who most could benefit from your services, and IWCA is offering you more ways to do so!
Associate Member Benefits
- Vendor Partner Listing – Your company is listed on the new IWCA website as a resource when our members are searching for where to purchase equipment and services. This listing automatically updated when you renew and is visible on both the public and private member pages. Associate Members who offer Member Benefits receive an additional listing with logo and hyperlink on both the public and private pages.
- Membership List – Upon joining as an Associate Member, and yearly on your renewal, your company will receive a full membership roster (400 and growing each year) with contact information of current IWCA members who have opted-in to the Member Benefits program. That includes the 40+ new member companies who joined IWCA in 2018 and are waiting to hear from you.
- Annual Convention & Trade Show – IWCA Associate Members receive space preference at the annual convention & trade show. They will also be receive stage time in our Solutions Showcase. Non-members pay $250-300 for this double exposure in the exhibit hall, it is a standard benefit for associate members. We are also interested in having you as an associate member lead educational sessions at the annual convention should you feel it would benefit the membership and get your brand in front of our members without turning the session into a commercial. We fully believe the front lines of knowledge for our members comes from our associate members like you, and we believe you are an invaluable resource to them and us.
- NEW IN 2019! Sponsored Toolbox Talks – As a standard benefit of your Associate Membership, on a rotating basis your company’s name, with logo and hyperlink, will reach the 4200+ recipients of our Tuesday Toolbox Talks.
- NEW IN 2019! Associate Member Spotlight – The IWCA will work with your company to distribute emails and social media posts for you, highlighting a product, a service, a sale, or an event. Contact the office at 800-875-IWCA for examples of what the IWCA can do for you.
- NEW IN 2019! Associate Member Logo Placement– The IWCA will add your logo and link back to your company website on the home page of our website. Along with monthly hits to the website reaching on average 600 hits, our social media presence and posts always points the reader back to our website homepage for more visibility to your company.
It is our goal to promote the products and services of the Associate Members who strive to support IWCA and its mission, and we hope to hope to welcome you as a new or returning Associate Member. Your investment in the International Window Cleaning Association plays a critical part in allowing us to fulfill our mission, and your support demonstrates to our Professional Members--your customers--that you are invested in the success and safety of practicing window cleaners.
Please contact the IWCA business office at any time with questions about how membership in the IWCA can work for you or click here to Join Now.